Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd500 L6 Dt50

stuwend

I have hd500 with L6 link to my dt50amp head thruogh a marshall cab, the majority say that the output mode should be whatever your live sound is running as in power/stack combo anyhow does anyone else find these setting thin and fizzy cause I do then select studio/direct mode and wow the tone is fatter and exactly what I'm hearing in my head so I did try the other modes for months eq'ing and compressing etc with nothing close to studio/direct mode and all I do to that is a wee eq and hello thats the tone so the other modes tones sound like I said thin and fizzy and I use studio/direct when gigging and find it great to my ear,anyone else find this.

I have POD HD 500 and DT 25 HD.  I also tried going 1/4's from POD to PA and L6 link to DT 25. As soon as DT is turned on, POD switches from Studio Direct to Stack Power Amp and tone gets thin and scratchy in PA.  I haven't found a solution yet. Others told me that its by design and I need to go DT XLR's to PA.  However, I want a dual amp feed to PA with channel A to amp and I can't get that so far.  Not too happy about it right now but still playing with it and if I find a solution I will post it up here too.