#1 brianj402002

brianj402002

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSt. John's

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

After all of the threads we have started here and have encouraged people on here and word of mouth as well to buy this system...I think it's time we get some recognition for the increase in sales for Line 6!! A sticker to put on my guitar case next to (Above) the Shure and TC Helicon ones I currently have would suffice...hahahah... ;)

#2 RonMarton

RonMarton

Power User

• Line 6 Expert
  • 1270 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia.

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

Well, Mr Ambassador...

I would have thought that a diplomat's limo bearing a Line 6 flag (such as those in which Tony and Don are currently chauffeured) should also suffice.

#3 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2515 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

No,no,no ... I AM Tony's chauffeur 

#4 brianj402002

brianj402002

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSt. John's

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

Hahahaha...Good one Don...come pick me up! :lol:

#5 Digital-sound

Digital-sound

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

Stickers would be nice, I too put them on my cases. Shure, TC Helicon, and Presonus < came with my presonus digital mixer. Do you want the dimensions so it will cover nicely! I have no other presonus gear.

#6 bassman24

bassman24

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

I could put the Line6 Logo onto our band banner in exchange of a pair of L3T's:
Acoustimess - powered by dreamstage by Line6" (printed on a 90 x 150 cm banner we put on the wall every show)

.... But a sticker would do also :-)

#7 jaminjimlp

jaminjimlp

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

I'll take a set of travel cases and sticker please!... I guess bragging rights is all were going to get guys, but really that's good enough for me.

My PA is better than your PA, my PA's better than yours, my PA's better cause it's Line 6, my PA's is better than yours!!!

This is what I will be singing every time I go to someone else's gig that doesn't have Line 6. ha! ha!

Sorry for ripping off the kennel ration commercial but I guess I'll stop now... LOL

May you be blessed and our Lord Jesus keep you!!!

#8 litesnsirens

litesnsirens

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

the cases I have for my L3t's and L3s's  say Line 6 on them.   But admittedly I have a non Line 6 flight case for my M20d so nothing to indicate line 6 on it.  A nice 12" X 12" sticker with Line 6 M20 d Stagescape mixer would look great on the top of it.

#9 SiWatts69

SiWatts69

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSouth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Loving the idea...

So far we've three other local bands interested in hiring out my rig!!! A little gutted right now as two weeks after ordering and 1 week after collection Line6 are doing a £100 off all L3 and L2 speaker rebate! Bugger, that's £600 :-( The price of a third L2 for monitoring :-((

As an alternative idea, how about an official Line6 "hear it in action" area where for bands running a full dreamstage, we can promote our gigs and Line6's potential customers can come hear the quality of this rig in real life. I know that if I'd had the opportunity to hear a full system in action prior to buying, I'd have jumped at the opportunity, possibly sooner. OK, so I went for it any way, but how many other working bands, looking to spend this kind of money, end up opting for something else because that's what their retailer urges them to do. At least one of my local retailers was pushing me to go for the QSC K series rig, his assertion being "it's what all the bands are buying"... and they are a Line6 dealer, though I didn't notice any of the speakers, just the M20d.

Thoughts?

#10 Digital-sound

Digital-sound

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

Loving the idea...

As an alternative idea, how about an official Line6 "hear it in action" area where for bands running a full dreamstage, we can promote our gigs and Line6's potential customers can come hear the quality of this rig in real life. I know that if I'd had the opportunity to hear a full system in action prior to buying, I'd have jumped at the opportunity, possibly sooner. OK, so I went for it any way, but how many other working bands, looking to spend this kind of money, end up opting for something else because that's what their retailer urges them to do. At least one of my local retailers was pushing me to go for the QSC K series rig, his assertion being "it's what all the bands are buying"... and they are a Line6 dealer, though I didn't notice any of the speakers, just the M20d.

Thoughts?

I am pretty sure that exists, somewhere on this website, there is a place to post your shows. I am certain I saw it somewhere. I will take a look.

#11 Digital-sound

Digital-sound

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

Yes, it is under "My Account". You can select what Line 6 gear you will be using, and you can post your event. "My Account" and then on the left you will see "My Events". Whatever gear you have registered, shows up with a check box so you can select your gear that you will be using. (Likely all of it!).

#12 SiWatts69

SiWatts69

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSouth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

Ok, cheers, just ignore me ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users