1 reply to this topic

#1 dreyerink

dreyerink

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

I have a pod hd500 with a faulty usb port and am considering purchasing a DT 25. I would like to use the L6 link to connect both devices together. I'm happy to use the front panel of the pod HD to make any changes but am concerned that I may need the USB port on the pod with the editoring software to make full use of the system. Has anyone got any advise, should I also purchase a new pod?

Thanks Daniel

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

It's always nice to have a spare Pod especially if your gigging with it, but in the same breath that port can be fixed.

I mostly play at home and my own music which is more of a bluesy Jazzy Rock mixture as I'm still learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. In a nutshell I'm always learning and having fun doing it. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not.

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users