29 replies to this topic

#21 avanveld

avanveld

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:49 AM

What are we supposed to use instead of GearBox moving forward?

(X3 Pro is my device)

#22 avanveld

avanveld

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

This 'fix' did not work for me. 

Terminal says i 'forgot' the 7.3.6 drivers. 

This linked download doesn't really look like the 7.2.9 it's supposed to. After the reboots and everything Monkey still says i'm on 7.3.6 but when i go back to terminal to re-forget it, i'm told it's not there.

awesomely stuck.

#23 avanveld

avanveld

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

UPDATE on my plight - turns out this link posted by TheRealZap is for StageScape M20D, not the 7.2.9 drivers.  

A bit more poking around enabled me to find the correct link: (2nd down on this page)  http://line6.com/sof...&submit=Show%3A

Still need to know what software we're supposed to be using instead of GearBox

#24 abltsarr

abltsarr

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

I've tried to go back to driver 7.2.9, like TheRealZap says. GearBox recognizes X3Live, but when doesn't work fine. When I try to open or save a Bundle File, it acts like the file doesn't exist, or Transfer Fails...

What a great crap!

Any solution?

#25 GregTBD

GregTBD

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Hi guys...

Got the same problems. I do exactly what proposed by "The Real Zap", and now it rules again with "POD X3 Live and POD X3 Pro".

I use MacBook Pro 10.9.1 / GearBox 3.7.2.

Try this...

#26 acerboni

acerboni

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:09 AM

it's ridiculous that so far in February 2014, the Line6 still has not solved the problem of the drivers for the old POD X3 with Maverick and you must install the new old otherwise do not work. Dear Line6 are not're no longer a serious and respectful day your customers, in the past I was excited but in the last two years you have degraded to the worst levels of commercial robbery!

#27 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 14810 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:19 AM

perhaps you missed the announcement... support for the X3 is ending...

you should probably get used to the old drivers and workarounds etc..

or simply stop updating your mac....

because they are not likely to spend any time correcting issues with devices in which they no longer support.

it's ridiculous that so far in February 2014, the Line6 still has not solved the problem of the drivers for the old POD X3 with Maverick and you must install the new old otherwise do not work. Dear Line6 are not're no longer a serious and respectful day your customers, in the past I was excited but in the last two years you have degraded to the worst levels of commercial robbery!

#28 acerboni

acerboni

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

The drivers did not work already when the support for the "old" X3 was not stopped, so I find it unfair behavior adopted, only to push you to buy a product that, moreover, is qualittativamente worse than the old. The seriousness is also seen in the care of their products over time, not nell'ottuso sell to sell, say to the men of that marketing must return to study behavioral economics if they want to survive in a market where quality counts of realzione with the customer. 
One more reason not to take Line6 products in the future if these are the new dictates! 
Too bad I am very satisfied of the old Line6, and I have recommended and did take the products to many musicians, but disgusted with the new!

#29 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 14810 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

if you had adopted that philosophy when apple dropped support for the PPC processors, then the x3 would still work with your windows computer....

seriously though... the drivers stayed the same... apple changed... so lets blame the drivers... ok that makes sense. /sarcasm.

#30 chullin

chullin

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

I have a Pre ADA mp1 and my pod X3 pro ... but I can not get some of the 2 ..... the pod only gave me good sounds and believed that the ADA mp1 talves get the best ... not doing this something right ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users