Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Customtone Channel For Dt Specific Patches

radatats

I really wish they would put a setting on Customtone to filter for DT specific patches.  It's a pain in the butt to have to recreate so many patches just for the DT when we could be sharing patches already set up properly. I did a search using DT and only came up with 49 patches out of 4900... Maybe there just isn't a lot of demand for sharing...  Ideas?

Edit - The Zip file has all the patches I found and a Set List for loading.

DT Downloads.zip

why would anyone make a DT specific patch with dual amps??  also a lot of these patches have weird FX placement (ie. delay and chorus before preamp, compressor after etc)... still a few really good ones in the bunch...

Edit - guess someone has 2 DT's? lucky b@stard...

I know a guy that has 4 DT's (and many of you jknow him too... Crusty)

why would anyone make a DT specific patch with dual amps??  also a lot of these patches have weird FX placement (ie. delay and chorus before preamp, compressor after etc)... still a few really good ones in the bunch...

Edit - guess someone has 2 DT's? lucky b@stard...

• Upvote 1

Thank for share your research, Radatats...at first look the patches are strange, but i ll try...

at the moment i am try to create a set for hd500 to control dt50 via midi ( all 32 amps in default settings ), because i love the sound of the amp without l6 link connection...i have tried the dt edit but for me doesn t work very well...under windows xp..

when i am done i will share for who is interested.

...and also my old setlist for gigs ( hd500-dt50 l6 link )...

• Upvote 1