i want to know if theres videos or reviews of how the input mic works on the x3, hd500 and the hd500x.thanks.
Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:00 PM
I don't know if there are videos specifically on the mic inputs, but here's how they are used:
- you need to use dynamic mics, not condenser mics. None of the devices you list provide the phantom power required for condenser mics.
- connect the mic cable to the MIC input on the device
- select Mic as an input for the preset on the device. For X3 select Mic as either Tone 1 or Tone 2 input. For Pod HD select Mic as Input 1 or Input 2.
- adjust the Trim knob on device to get a good signal level. This knob is beside the MIC input.
- apply your desired amp/FX processing for the mic channel on the device.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users