Photo

Power Amp And Cab Live - Are You Using Pre Or Full Models?

live cabinet power amp preamp full models

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 joel_brown

joel_brown

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Yep they're in the cab block.  That's something that can work for you and against you at the same time.  Atleast for me I found the 4x12 XXL V-30 and 4038 Ribbon Mic worked for me once I tamed it with Low Cut, Resonance, and a little Presence.  Not recommending you change what you have by any means.  There's so many ways to setup the PODHD and depending on your guitar, pickups, amps, speakers, etc., whatever way works is the right way. 

I think that's why people get frustrated sometimes.  There's soooo many ways to configure, setup, route, and tweak everything that it can be a little overwhelming.  I guess that's the trade off for versatility.

#22 NinoScholz

NinoScholz

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

Yep they're in the cab block.  That's something that can work for you and against you at the same time.  Atleast for me I found the 4x12 XXL V-30 and 4038 Ribbon Mic worked for me once I tamed it with Low Cut, Resonance, and a little Presence.  Not recommending you change what you have by any means.  There's so many ways to setup the PODHD and depending on your guitar, pickups, amps, speakers, etc., whatever way works is the right way. 

I think that's why people get frustrated sometimes.  There's soooo many ways to configure, setup, route, and tweak everything that it can be a little overwhelming.  I guess that's the trade off for versatility.

I couldnt have said this better myself. just got back from gig#2. Another winner,  now my only issue is not having anything left that needs an upgrade in my rack! just kidding ill find sometrhing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: live, cabinet, power amp, preamp, full, models

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users