#1 bignath

bignath

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMt Gambier, South Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

Hi everyone, not sure if this will be useful for you but it is for me so thought i'd share it.

I wish that the pod edit software would be able to export patch information to a file that could be opened in a spreadsheet application for saving, printing, or just "patch analysis" moments when you may want to compare patches type scenarios.

Not everyone works this way granted, but I find it useful to have everything written down, so I created my own template.

Feel free to use it as you wish...

Attached File  POD HD500 PATCHES SETTINGS.xls   11.5KB   47 downloads

Here is an example of it filled out...

I am new to programming my pod, and this is a rushjob I did last night in front of a friends pa to get used to creating patches.....not the one I'll be using it with as it's not setup at the moment. It's not finished yet, so don't expect it to sound like Brightside just yet...

Attached File  PA TESTED MR BRIGHTSIDE.xls   12.5KB   26 downloads

GEAR STUFF:

PRS Custom 22 w/Birds - MIM 60's Players Strat - Fender Hot Rod Deluxe - POD HD500X - Ungodly amount of stomps....

"1 - Cut a hole in a box. 2 - Put your junk in the box. 3 - Make her open the box......and that's the way you do it" - D!#k In A Box (The Lonely Island)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users