#1 paulg2

paulg2

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Registered Products:3

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

not sure what to buy dt50 or lt2 ? I have been hearing good things about both. Just couriouse what others have bought and their thoughts? 

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2291 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • Registered Products:16

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

I don't know about the Speaker (I'm sure it kicks) but the DT50 I been enjoying alot lately.

#3 Metalchef

Metalchef

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Registered Products:2

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

I own a DT50 2x12 Combo and the L3t and love them both but I'd have to say I enjoy playing through my DT a little more but the quality of the pod hd500 thru the L3T is mind blowing as well. I can see where with a live situation that doesn't have a FOH system you would need more than one L3T ( big club /auditorium/) but for my house and little jam sessions it kicks butt.
Yes I hear the cries of the carrots.... For it is harvest day and to them it is the Holocaust..... So I say let the rabbits wear glasses....

#4 Rewolf48

Rewolf48

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1125 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Registered Products:6

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

If you have acoustic sounds or mic going through the HD500 then you need a full range output so you need the L2/3, so the decision is made for you.

If you are only playing electric guitar through the HD500 then the DT may be a little better.

In my case I play about half the set with JTV acoustic sounds so I use some FRFR speakers which I got before the L series speakers were announced.