Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Identify A Vetta 4x12? Anyone Selling One?

elusivechris

Hello,

I have been trying to find some Vetta 4x12 cabinets for my Vetta ll HD. I have already found 3, but I need one more. Anyhow i have been looking online, mostly used guitar center and I have gotten lucky so far. BUT its so DIFFICULT to identify all the line 6 4x12's from each other. And there's NO info on past cabs with G12h-90 speakers. The legacy photos only shows the current line 6 logo?

A few questions

1. What was the first VETTA 4x12? Meaning did Line 6 make the SAME cab for the Flextone as for the Vetta 1? I heard the Flextones had tubetone speakers in them?

2. Also the there's only 2 ways that I know how to identify Vetta 4x12's and thats they all have white piping on the front and they all have the OHMS selector on the back plate (320 watts max)

3. anyone selling one?

thank you everyone

• 2 weeks later...

really nobody?

You'd probably have much better luck searching the used gear sites on the Internet like Guitar Center, Musicians Friend, etc. Not many people come here anymore so the odds are not in your favor on this board.

Here's one on ebay, is it what you're looking for? http://www.ebay.com/itm/LINE-6-VETTA-GUITAR-CABINET-USED-GOOD-CONDITION-4X12-LOCAL-PICKUP-NJ-/170801536144