3 replies to this topic

#1 Blubarb

Blubarb

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Hi all. Is there a way to determine what firmware my Spider Jam is loaded with before I update to v2.09 (which I believe is the latest) - no point in upgrading if I purchased it with v2.09.

Cheers

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Here's a link>>> to the Manual.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 Blubarb

Blubarb

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

And that does the trick...thanks, Brazzy! Turns out I already have v2.09.

#4 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

Your Welcome Blubarb, I needed to update the one I got 5 years ago and that was when the update was released. Been working great since. The Spider Jam has treated me well, lol. 

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: version

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users