3 replies to this topic

#1 aesirrecording

aesirrecording

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

Working fine on Mac, tried to plug into windows PC to do some recording and it wont light up, nor will it with a different lead, or when I try plugging back into my Mac.

Any ideas? Was just getting ready to record a new song, worst possible time it could mess up.

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

I think your going to have to reauthorize it to the new computer using Line 6 License Manager:

Product Manual

I mostly play at home and my own music which is more of a bluesy Jazzy Rock mixture as I'm still learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. In a nutshell I'm always learning and having fun doing it. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not.

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 Triryche

Triryche

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4543 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

Did you run the newest Monkey to update everything?

http://line6.com/software/

#4 Brazzy

Brazzy

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Oh you say it won't even light up? Try different USB ports I heard before all USB Ports aren't created equal. Like Triryche said use the latest Monkey.

I mostly play at home and my own music which is more of a bluesy Jazzy Rock mixture as I'm still learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. In a nutshell I'm always learning and having fun doing it. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not.

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users