I want to use the HD500 as Soundcard/Interface for Cubase editing and monitoring but can't get any sound from the connected studio monitors.
Hope you got an idea what I'm doing wrong!
My POD inputs
- Cubase to POD via USB
- Variax to POD via Digital Cabel
- Keyboard Line out to POD AUX in
My POD Outputs
- XLR out L&R to Adam F5 Studio Monitors
- Headphones on Phones out
I ran the obove setup without the monitors up untill now and had no issues. Editing, playback, recording all works fine.
Now to get rid of the headphone only setup I took one of the new studio monitors out of the box and connected it to one XLR balanced out but have no sound at all!
- POD sound through Headphones => works
- Connecting the monitor to the Latops headphone out via 3,5" Klinke to RCA => works, so the monitor is ok.
- Changing XLR cabels didn't change anything => cable should be fine too
- Flipped through all POD setup options I could but found no mute/balance/setup options for XLR out => No clue if I missed something.
If anybody has an idea what I'm missing I'd be very happy!