Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

L3t

dlettau

Ok. Got my L3T today. Hooked my phone up to it and played some music through it. This thing cranks! Got it home and plugged my Pod HD Desktop into it. I plugged into the back panel and set the speaker mode to electric guitar. Not overly impressed so far. Sounds a bit muddy. I plugged a Monster instrument cable into the pod hd left out into the line input next to the auxiliary composite l/r where I plugged my phone into. Hopefully I have it hooked up wrong. Any suggestions would be great. Tried to call Line 6 tech support but they were all in a meeting until closing time. 

Ok. Found the studio/direct. It was already set to that. Not sure how to switch pod to Line. When you say connect pod outputs to rear panel, as I see it the rear panel only has a single input. The side panel where the eq and effects are there are 2 inputs. Which should I be connecting to?

The HD500 has a physical switch labeled Line/Amp on either the back or top of the device. Set the switch to Line. Use the Stereo RCA inputs on the rear panel of the L3t. This will require you to use adapters on your audio cables, or get a pair that have different ends. The HD500 end is 1/4" and the L3t end is RCA.

The Pod HD 1/4" outputs are a stereo pair. If you connect only one of the pair to the L3t 1/4" input then your L3t is receiving half the stereo signal.

Use both 1/4" outputs from the HD, and connect them to the L3t RCA stereo inputs. That way your L3t will receive the full signal, even though you will hear it in mono because there is only one L3t.