Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G50, 3 Red Lights Statun On Receiver

tremmic

I received a relay G50 yesterday. I'm glad to see that it's easy to setup but i can not get 3 green lights on the receiver. I have 3 red lights on it, i change the batteries on the transmitter and still can't get any sound.

I was all over the internet to try to find a solution, no luck, everybody is saying that it is broken and that i have to send it to a repair shop.

Is there anything else that i can try to make it work or am I out of luck with it.

Lets say that for me it's a problem because i got it from eBay and on top of having to pay more than 300$ for the kit i had also to pay more than 100$ for the custon from US to Canada because i live in New-Brunswick, Canada of course. It's a bugger.

Let me know i there is anything that i can try to make it work.

Thanks for your time.

So I suspect that your receiver does not have the correct version to work with RF2. Thanks ok as I usually recommend running in RF1 mode anyway.

Switch the transmitter to RF1 mode ... Instructions in the sticky at the top of the forum page. ( and Knowledge Base)

• 3 months later...

Just to be clear ... you are getting red LEDs when the transmitter is turned on?  Have you tried different channels?  Have you tried this in a different location?  Are you getting the "audio" LED on the transmitter to light up when you play?