Photo

G50, 3 Red Lights Statun On Receiver

Best Answer dboomer , 12 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

So I suspect that your receiver does not have the correct version to work with RF2. Thanks ok as I usually recommend running in RF1 mode anyway.

Switch the transmitter to RF1 mode ... Instructions in the sticky at the top of the forum page. ( and Knowledge Base) Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 tremmic

tremmic

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

I received a relay G50 yesterday. I'm glad to see that it's easy to setup but i can not get 3 green lights on the receiver. I have 3 red lights on it, i change the batteries on the transmitter and still can't get any sound.

I was all over the internet to try to find a solution, no luck, everybody is saying that it is broken and that i have to send it to a repair shop.

Is there anything else that i can try to make it work or am I out of luck with it.

Lets say that for me it's a problem because i got it from eBay and on top of having to pay more than 300$ for the kit i had also to pay more than 100$ for the custon from US to Canada because i live in New-Brunswick, Canada of course. It's a bugger.

Let me know i there is anything that i can try to make it work.

Thanks for your time.

#2 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2740 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

When you first power up the transmitter does it say RF 1 or RF2 in the window?

#3 tremmic

tremmic

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

RF2

#4 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2740 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:04 AM   Best Answer

So I suspect that your receiver does not have the correct version to work with RF2. Thanks ok as I usually recommend running in RF1 mode anyway.

Switch the transmitter to RF1 mode ... Instructions in the sticky at the top of the forum page. ( and Knowledge Base)

#5 tremmic

tremmic

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

Ok, thanks, i'll see if that is going to make it work. I'll be back to let you know. :)

#6 tremmic

tremmic

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:24 AM

Working now, thanks for your help :)

#7 ribarra

ribarra

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

I have switched the modes may times and im still gettin

#8 ribarra

ribarra

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

Sorry i pressed enter by mistake im having the same problem and i already swtiched from rf2 to rf1 many times and i still get 3 red lights with no audio signal

#9 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2740 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

Just to be clear ... you are getting red LEDs when the transmitter is turned on?  Have you tried different channels?  Have you tried this in a different location?  Are you getting the "audio" LED on the transmitter to light up when you play?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users