Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Xt Live Model Pack Sometimes Load Only

Hi all!

For a start I'm sorry about my weak English!

Well, I bought a used (and unworn) XT Live about 4 years ago. I regstered this on the website then. The USB connetcion has never worked with my PC. I've tried it with other computers, tried everything that I read about this topic, but It is not works. The USB connetcion was not too important thing to me, so I used the pedal until this day...

So, when I turn on the padal, the model pack not loads in, only the standard pack. If I turn out and on it several times, the model pack appears finally. This problem is from bad to worse. If the pedal rests more time, it is necessary to turn on an out more time to the model pack loads in.

The pedal be able to connect to the PC with USB- MIDI cable, and I can use the gearbox, but I can't use tones which consist effects from the model pack (not even if the pedal works well). (It is may be an important information.)

Can anyone help me?

There's no service shop near here.

if your xt firmware is old enough, you would need to use a seperate midi interface to upgrade the firmware...

i'm surprised that you have more than just the standard model packs without having the use of the usb ports...

i think the usb is required to install the updated license for the model packs... not certain.

my advice....

call line6: http://line6.com/company/contact/

do it very very soon! free support for the XT ends January 1st