2 replies to this topic

#1 darrylaa

darrylaa

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

I own the DreamStage system of StageScape M20D mixer and StageScape speakers.  It's the best live sound set-up that I have ever used.  I am concerned about not seeing ads for these products in recent catalogs from Musician's Friend and American Musical.  Does Line 6 plan to support these products with future enhancements or should I expect the products to be discontinued?

#2 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11386 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

You should expect them to continue to be supported (and perhaps, if we're lucky, further upgraded) for a long time yet, imho. They won't be discontinued very soon I don't think - they're only a couple of years old.

Of course that's just my opinion - I have no inside info.

Eventually there will be newer improved products. There always is with technology. But your current best-I've-ever-used sound won't change until and unless you find something better and switch to it.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#3 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2711 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

Dreamstage isn't going away soon and I expect to see additional products in the line. I think the current campaign is showing how well the speakers can also be used in guitar rigs so you end up with a speaker that is much more versatile than PA speakers have ever been. There's only so much space available in any publication so you just have to choose the focus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users