JirkaRomanov

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

Hello

I have few questions.

1) I bought UX2 and i get with this POD Farm 2.5. I want to buy Platinum version, do i have to buy normal Platinum version or platinum version upgrade from Standard 2.5 to Platinum 2.5 ?

2) And do i have to registrate my POD Farm 2.5 that i get with UX2 (i already registrated UX2) ? 

3) Its Metal shop and other packs included in platinum version ?

4) Its possible to send me only registration number for platinum version on my email after purchase ?

Jirka R.

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15473 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

1. yes... or you can buy all the model packs... platinum is the same software with all the model packs.

2. i recommend you buy platinum rather than all the model packs (and register it) because then you will have a license to use even if you change interfaces... currently the UX2 has the license NOT you... dead UX2 would equal no license for you.

3. yes

4. no... there is a license manager which you would use to unlock all the model packs (platinum) and it is not done by registration number... rather tied to your login... so you can retrieve it at any time by simply logging into the license manager....

with the full platinum version (not just the model packs)

you will be able to install and use the software and packs on 4 computers or device at once...

#3 JirkaRomanov

JirkaRomanov

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

4) So that means I have to be connect to internet (logged into licence manager ) when i want to use model packs (platinum) ?

#4 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15473 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

No, you simply have to authorize it one time, and then it's unlocked and ready to go.

4) So that means I have to be connect to internet (logged into licence manager ) when i want to use model packs (platinum) ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: upgrade, platinum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users