6 replies to this topic

#1 thorrune

thorrune

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

my HD500, which is already registered. I have tried re-registering it and I get an error from Line6 saying it's already registered...

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

I found this >>> http://line6.com/sup...on-and-faq-r502

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 jimbadger

jimbadger

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Q: Why does Line 6 Monkey ask me to register my device even after I already have?
A: The program is set to constantly remind you to register your gear, so if you are not signed in you will be prompted to register. You can always select "Remind Me Later" to continue to Line 6 Monkey.

I am already signed in when Monkey starts, but I still get this for my POD HD Pro every time. Doesn't happen for my POD XT though.

#4 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11377 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

Q: Why does Line 6 Monkey ask me to register my device even after I already have?A: The program is set to constantly remind you to register your gear, so if you are not signed in you will be prompted to register. You can always select "Remind Me Later" to continue to Line 6 Monkey.

I am already signed in when Monkey starts .....

Monkey has a separate sign-in from the user forums. When Monkey starts you need to sign in using Monkey.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#5 stumblinman

stumblinman

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

I don't get this with my HD500, but I have gotten it previously with other gear.

#6 jimbadger

jimbadger

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

Monkey has a separate sign-in from the user forums. When Monkey starts you need to sign in using Monkey.

I wasn't saying that I was signed in to the forums. I meant that when Monkey starts, it shows me, "jimbadger", as signed in. It says "Welcome, jimbadger!" in the top left of the window. The two buttons at the top of the window are "Logout" and "MyAccount". So I would assume that means that Monkey shows me as signed in to the Line 6 server.

Correct???????

#7 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11377 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

Yes - that's correct. Monkey recognizes your login. I can't explain why it keeps prompting you to register.

I was just covering off the possibility that you were not aware of the different logins. Sorry for any confusion.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users