#1 Tightrope

Tightrope

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

Hello guys. 

I recently bought a Boss FV-500L to use with my Line M13, i've chosen the FV-500L based on reviews from this forum, it's listed as a compatible expression pedal for the M13. I seem to have no luck on making it work, and i've tried almost everything, even tried a TRS Stereo to Dual mono cable with wired tip, and still doesn't work. With a normal patch cable or with the TRS cable it only seems to work for 1 or 2 second and then it stops sending information.

It's better f i explain it with a video, so i'll post it below.

Thanks in advance for your help

http://youtu.be/_KrfC0nTK68

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15374 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

it's not listed anywhere on this site as officially supported...

sorry i know that doesn't help... just saying...you took a chance... hopefully someone can help you with it, but i wouldn't be terribly surprised if it simply does not work.

#3 Tightrope

Tightrope

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

You right when you say that it's not officially listed, but it was user tested, and it's listed by users as a compatible expression pedal, i wasn't complaining on my earlier post, it was just to state the reason why i got it in the first place. I don't fancy the only officialy listed compatible pedal, so i had to take a shot. Hopefully someone has the information i need to make it work. Thanks for your response anyway.

#4 phil_m

phil_m

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5484 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

This thread may be of some help to you: http://line6.com/sup...ble/?hl=fv-500l

Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

#5 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15374 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

there is a second officially supported\licensed pedal besides the line6 one... and it looks MUCH nicer!

http://www.sweetwate...CFUMV7AodtQ0ATA

i always wanted to get one... but my cheap looking line6 ones won't die! haha :)

You right when you say that it's not officially listed, but it was user tested, and it's listed by users as a compatible expression pedal, i wasn't complaining on my earlier post, it was just to state the reason why i got it in the first place. I don't fancy the only officialy listed compatible pedal, so i had to take a shot. Hopefully someone has the information i need to make it work. Thanks for your response anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users