Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

M9: Any Way To Disable Setup & Tuner On Two Switch Press?

CiceroTJones

Hey guys! I searched for this and couldn't find any answer...

I would love to be able to turn off both (1B & 2B) and (2B & 3B) at the same time, but the Setup and Tuner functions are on those presses.

Any way to make it a long press to turn on Setup and Tuner, or am I stuck?

I'm having to make sure any effects that I need to turn off simultaneously are on the bottom row, since it doesn't have a 2-button function.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks guys!

There's no way to change the way those switches function.

Have you considered using latch mode and simply changing scenes rather than trying to turn off multiple effects at once? It depends on how you're using the M9, but it may simplify things for you.

• 4 weeks later...

For what it's worth, you're not alone. You are attempting to disable effects intentionally, - my fat feet often hit two simultaneously by accident which can be problematic. One of the first things I did with the M9 was remove the tuner "mute" option. So at least if I accidentally engage it, it doesn't cut my signal mid-song. The thing has it's limits, but for the money and convenience, I can deal with it.