Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Not Able To Update My Flash Memory On My Pod Xt. Hooked Up With Usb.

I cannot upgrade to the new flash memory 3.01

as of right now I have flash memory 1.05

When I click on "upgrade selection" for flash 

memory I get this message..."Line6 Monkey

could not connect to the server to check for the

latest updates." Line6 monkey shows that I have

USB connection. 

I cannot upgrade to the new flash memory 3.01

as of right now I have flash memory 1.05

When I click on "upgrade selection" for flash 

memory I get this message..."Line6 Monkey

could not connect to the server to check for the

latest updates." Line6 monkey shows that I have

USB connection. 

This sounds like an issue connecting to the Line6 website.   were you able to connect using your ID and Password?

I have exactly the same issue trying to install drivers on my Macbook Pro with OSX Mavericks. I can't connect to the servers. My Pod HD Pro isn't even recognised in the list of devices and the only choice of device I've got is the Pod XT in the Line 6 Monkey program.

Im having the same issue.  I have the xtLive, running Monkey 1.65 and it won't even show the xt in the drop down menu as an option.

Has this worked before or is this the first time doing it?  Offhand, sounds like a driver issue.  Use the following link to double check everything:

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/effects/pod/pod-20-podxt-family-pocket-pod-floorpods/pod-xt-series-factory-reset-reflash-and-firm-r491

I am able to connect to the line6 website with my username and password.

I have tried using a midi to USB cable to upgrade the flash memory but it doesn't work either.

when I click "Check for updates" using the midi to USB connection I get this 

error message..."(Code 80001019) Unrecognized file type.

I am able to connect to the line6 website with my username and password.

I have tried using a midi to USB cable to upgrade the flash memory but it doesn't work either.

when I click "Check for updates" using the midi to USB connection I get this 

error message..."(Code 80001019) Unrecognized file type.

Exactly the same here. Same code. But most worrying is that my Pod HD Pro doesn't even show up in the device list. And I've tried to install the driver manually but still no recognition.

Lots of users are having the same problem. I opened a support ticket for this & sent screenshots of the error message & monkey window to Line 6 support. They are apparently having some kind of server issue. Until they get it solved, you won't be able to update, but you should be able to run with your current firmware. Hopefully, they will get it solved soon. If I find out anything I will try to post it here.

• Upvote 1

I didn't hear back from line 6 yet (actually they responded & asked for some information, but they haven't offered a solution), but I just tried monkey, and it did connect this time. Maybe the server connection problem is fixed now. Try it again.

• Upvote 1

I didn't hear back from line 6 yet (actually they responded & asked for some information, but they haven't offered a solution), but I just tried monkey, and it did connect this time. Maybe the server connection problem is fixed now. Try it again.

Interesting! I'll have to give it a try now then.

Has this worked before or is this the first time doing it?  Offhand, sounds like a driver issue.  Use the following link to double check everything:

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/effects/pod/pod-20-podxt-family-pocket-pod-floorpods/pod-xt-series-factory-reset-reflash-and-firm-r491

Haven't had this issue until updating to 1.65. I downgraded to 1.64 today and it worked ok.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...