Photo

Old Vs New M13?

Best Answer phil_m , 02 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

1. You need to update the firmware. 2.04 is the current and latest version of the firmware. It will add a bunch of new effects, including Particle Verb, and it gives you 36 more scenes. The update instructions can be found here: http://line6.com/sup...structions-r364

2. I don't know, but the color quality of LEDs can vary pretty significantly from batch to batch, especially the lower cost LEDs used in electronics like these. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nicholasim

nicholasim

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

Greetings!

I just purchased a line 6 m13 2nd hand. There are a few matters that I would like to enquire about and I hope you guys can help!

1) I realised my m13 does not have the particle verb, i noticed that my m13 is version 1.03. If i update the firmware, will it then have the particle  verb?

2) I also noticed that on my friends m9, which he just bought from a local store, the foot switch light colours are more bright and radiant, more full in a sense. Mine is pretty pale in comparison. Is there any changes that line 6 had made to the M13 line in the past products and the current products?

Thank you so much in advance! :)

#2 phil_m

phil_m

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5289 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:05 PM   Best Answer

1. You need to update the firmware. 2.04 is the current and latest version of the firmware. It will add a bunch of new effects, including Particle Verb, and it gives you 36 more scenes. The update instructions can be found here: http://line6.com/sup...structions-r364

2. I don't know, but the color quality of LEDs can vary pretty significantly from batch to batch, especially the lower cost LEDs used in electronics like these. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users