Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hd500 Bpm's And Patches Won't Stick In Hd Edit

antonellichrisj

I had this problem a year or two ago where if I changed my BPM in HD Edit, it would default back to the original BPM the next time I went to the patch.  The problem went away that time by rolling back the firmware.

I'm now having the same problem again though after stupidly updating the firmware again.  At least that's when I think it started again, I'm not exactly sure when the problem came back.  If I set up a patch and save it, the BPM setting will default back to whatever it was originally and not what I saved it at.  This goes for if I click on another patch and then go back to it OR if I save it locally my computer and then open it up from my computer. 

What's worse is even if I sync my open patches between the HD500 and the HD Edit software, they are not there the next time I open HD Edit and it syncs with the HD500.  I have to save them locally to my computer and then open them one at a time every time I want to use them (and even then the BPM's don't save).

I've tried rolling back the HD500 firmware this time to almost every verson and the problem won't go away.

Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...

I am having pretty much the same issue. I can change the bpm settings on any patch but when I come back to that patch it has reverted to a previous, or default setting.  It makes no difference if I save the edited patch to my hard drive, save it on the unit, or both. I cannot save edits to the bpm settings.

I would appreciate any suggestions or help anyone may have.