5 replies to this topic

#1 Metalchef

Metalchef

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Wow. I have the best and the cruelest wife in the world. I got my Gibson Slash AFD Les Paul this morning (1am). Knowing it's too late ( or early) to plug it in. Curses...... I know it was on purpose.
Yes I hear the cries of the carrots.... For it is harvest day and to them it is the Holocaust..... So I say let the rabbits wear glasses....

#2 Ed_Saxman

Ed_Saxman

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

So... Yes, indeed. First World Problems are frustrations and complaints that are only experienced by privileged individuals in wealthy countries.

In this country we have to worry about fascism, the financial dictatorship, and poverty to which most of the population faces: http://online.wsj.co...143622939183810

#3 Metalchef

Metalchef

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

Interesting article. I am a complete fan of Spain. Feran Adria is a huge mentor of mine and has probably had the biggest impact on global cuisine in this century. The man's a genius and Spaniards as a whole know their food. But believe me when I tell you that America's economy and financial state isn't great either.
Yes I hear the cries of the carrots.... For it is harvest day and to them it is the Holocaust..... So I say let the rabbits wear glasses....

#4 arislaf

arislaf

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1025 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

Hahahahaha, (from Greece)

#5 Metalchef

Metalchef

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:03 AM

Haha haha...... I just got that one Arislaf.

#6 aaron__aardvark

aaron__aardvark

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1281 posts
  • LocationNear Los Angeles

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

Wow. I have the best and the cruelest wife in the world. I got my Gibson Slash AFD Les Paul this morning (1am). Knowing it's too late ( or early) to plug it in. Curses...... I know it was on purpose.

That's why I like amp modeling and headphones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users