Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hd500/x *full* Internal Midi Implementation Table (fx Params, Etc)

rebolleda

Hi there, 

I've been taking a look at the Advanced Manual (as well as these forums) and can't seem to find the *full* internal MIDI implementation table. In the manual there are some references to some controls, like the looper and footswitches, but I'd like to know how to access –if possible– every effect (and parameter within) as well as Amps params.

Basically I'm looking to change the values of some parameters within the fx chain by pressing an on board foot switch (alternating between max and min values, somehow like the expression pedal). I know I can hack something similar by having a duplicated effect with those different params and asymmetric switching, but that's not the point :) Also, I'm not looking for doing this thing from a remote controller, although I guess it would be feasible just the same.

If that isn't possible and someone from Line6 is reading this, I think it should be both fairly simple and awesome. Also, it'd be great to be able to have foot switches behave in either latched or momentary fashion while we're at it!

Really looking forward for some help :)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure you cannot access those parameters directly.

The manual says:
"This Appendix covers the MIDI features available for your POD® HD500 device. POD HD500 will respond to incoming MIDI messages for remote access of its assignable Footswitch & Pedal Controllers, and for loading Banks & Presets. POD HD500 also outputs Bank & Program Change messages when navigating Set Lists and Presets. POD HD500 additionally includes the ability to function as MIDI Controller device, with its footswitches and Expression Pedals capable of sending customized MIDI commands."