3 replies to this topic

#1 Blubarb

Blubarb

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

Hi, is it possible to copy jam tracks onto the 2gig memory card and then have the tracks play through the line 6?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

You can copy a .wav file to the SD Card and the Spider Jam will play it. I sometimes convert songs to .wav file with Audacity. When played back on this amp they sound really good.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 Blubarb

Blubarb

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for the response, Brazzy.  I will give it a go. 

#4 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

I've been rereading the manual brushing up on this stuff and forgot you can record the song using the CD/MP3 jack and save it to the SD Card for later. I think you may want to delete it from the internal memory when your done and have saved to and SD Card as to make the most room possible for recording. Changed underlined 12/15/2013

I've snipped a few parts of the advanced manual that i was reading.

Attached File  Spider Jam Levels.JPG   44.25KB   11 downloadsAttached File  Spider Jam input levels.JPG   110.91KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Save to Card.JPG   112.8KB   0 downloads

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users