Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Registration Fail In Line6 Monkey

Hi! 

Everytime when I want to update my POD 2.0 in Line6 Monkey it tell me that my POD is not registrated with my account..

BUT: I registrated it more then 5 times in a row and no change -.-

So, can someone tell me how I can register my POD 2.0? 

I use MIDI and the programm find my gear. 

Sorry for my (maybe) bad english, I am german ;)

Gutentag!

I have the same issue. I reloaded everything & still no change. I have a service ticket I opened for a previous issue & I mentioned this to Line 6. They asked me to send them screenshots of the monkey page & the "Registration" error message, which I haven't done yet. I will send them tonight & let you know (on this thread) if & when I hear something from them.

In the meantime, I think you can just ignore that message & click "Register Later", and everything else should work as before.

I just got a reply from Line 6 on my support ticket related to this issue.

Their reply was:

"Thanks for reporting back. Continue using the 'Remind Me Later' button to use the software if this message pops up. I will alert our web developers about this."

So, Line 6 is aware of it, and is working on it, but their workaround for now is to hit the "Remind me Later" button, and ignore the error. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon. For me at least, it doesn't prevent me from doing anything - everything works normally after ignoring the error message, so not a major issue.

• 3 weeks later...