Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problems W/pod Hd Desktop And Fbv Shortboard Mk2

Budman2008

Hello,

O.K. I have the pod hd  bean and I am having trouble with it working with the FBV shortboard mk2. I.E.

The preset names don't appear in the display of the Shortboard MK2 and none of the lights activate, the tuner button wont work but the tap function does. The strange thing is the fbv mk2 works well with everything else computer, Amps.....Now heres the fishy thing. I also have a FBV MK1 and all is well with the pod hd desktop (bean) everything mentioned works great. This is driving me nuts. There is not much info out there about configuring these two together ( pod hd desktop and fbv mk 2). From what I have read they are pretty much plug and play. I have reflashed both units to no avail.....Any ideas?

Hey,

Yup there are a couple of bent pins on the pod that I tried to straighten.(Tedious to say the least) The strange thing is it works so well with the fbv mk1. The boards must receive info differently. I wish I knew what pins sent what. I actually have two mk2's and they react the same way so I am pretty sure its the pods rj45 jack at this point. I also tried different cat 5 cables. Thanks for the reply.

Can these jacks be purchased?