#1 stevc999

stevc999

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

Hi All,

I'm a total novice on Vyzex and not really sure what I'm doing.

I have plugged my Pocket pod into my USB port and set all Midi In/Out ports to Line 6 Pocket Pod. I have plugged my pocket pod into the Line In and plugged in my guitar

When I click Auto Sense in preferences it flashes a screen and then closes down.

My question is...what next?

Should I be able to hear my guitar through my speakers and should I be able to tweak the sound on the studio? How do I record?

I have read through the manuals, but they are not idiot's guides by a long way and am now pretty stuck.

All help appreciated!

#2 jojje10000

jojje10000

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

Hi All,

I'm a total novice on Vyzex and not really sure what I'm doing.

I have plugged my Pocket pod into my USB port and set all Midi In/Out ports to Line 6 Pocket Pod. I have plugged my pocket pod into the Line In and plugged in my guitar

When I click Auto Sense in preferences it flashes a screen and then closes down.

My question is...what next?

Should I be able to hear my guitar through my speakers and should I be able to tweak the sound on the studio? How do I record?

I have read through the manuals, but they are not idiot's guides by a long way and am now pretty stuck.

All help appreciated!

Hello...im even a worse novice than u...where do i get Vizex download??

#3 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11133 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

To get Vyzex, go here

http://line6.com/software/

In the middle panel where it says All Software  scroll down to the bottom and select the Vyzex Editor.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#4 Crunch71

Crunch71

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:38 AM

The Vyzex Editor, is only an editor. It allows you to use it's interface to adjust settings on the Pocket Pod. There is no audio that is transferred over the USB cable.

The Pocket Pod is more meant for practice I think. You can record, but you would have to take a 1/8 cable, plug it into the Pocket Pod's headphone jack, and plug the other end of the cable into your computer's mic in jack, or line in jack. For screwing around at home, this would work, but not be as ideal as the other Pod products.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users