Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ux1 Not Appearing License Manager

I'm having the same (or similar) problem.

I just installed Podfarm 2.5 on my new laptop, for use with my old UX1. Everything installs ok, but when I open Pod Farm, it notes that "Podfarm 2 has found a valid liscence on your UX, but you need to run the Line 6 Liscence Manager to allow Pod Farm 2 to run on this computer with your UX1..."

When I run the Liscence Manager and scan for devices, only "My Computer" is listed. No UX1.

I have the same exact problem. I purchased my Line 6 Pod Studio UX1 recently and registered it online with my account but when I try to use the POD Farm 2.5 software that came with it, it says I don't have a license. I figured since the device came with the software it would have a license key of some sort as well.

I too use a mac and have run into the same problems.....

ux1 is registered

updated version of pod farm 2.56 downloaded

monkey shows the ux1 as my product - my mac even recognizes it in system preferences when choosing audio input/output

the license manager does not procude the list to click the ux1 option like it should. I even tried using an older driver..... only shows my computer. even when clicking the scan for devices.... nothing

• 4 weeks later...

Having the same problem with my Pod UX1 (same problem also applies with my old Guitar Port out of interest) with Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64. The equipment works fine on my x64 laptop, but the machine that I NEED it to work on, it won't. Windows 7 sees the device, but it's like it's hidden from PF and Gears' view.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 8 months later...