Photo

Problem With My Pod Xt Live Footswitches...

Best Answer Masse1969 , 01 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

At last, I figured out what was wrong. A contact inside the box was loose! That´s was all and thank you all for taking time and responding!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Masse1969

Masse1969

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:48 AM

Hi!

I recently bought a POD XT Live second hand. Now my issue, manually I can select all the sounds with the knob "select", but I can´t choose the sounds with my feet. For instance, the knob stomp and amp isn´t lit. Nothing happens when I hit them! Do I need to repair it in some way or Is there any software bypass. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

P.S The firmware and Flash Memory is up to date, I´ve checked that with the Line 6 Monkey Software

/Masse1969

#2 dbaudrate

dbaudrate

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

Mine will do that once in a while.   Reflashing the memory fixes it for me.  Just remember that you will lose any modified patches if not saved.

#3 Masse1969

Masse1969

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:27 AM

Really thanks for your advice! Unfortunately I tried it without success, still no lamps are lit and nothing happens when I hit the pedals.

See if anyone else has got any more ideas?

#4 arislaf

arislaf

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1095 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

Does on the tone you select have an amp, or not at all?

#5 Masse1969

Masse1969

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hi!

Really appreciate you trying to help me. For instance, if i select the tone "7d" the display shows amp 105, and when I select another one the amp changes. Does this help?

Thanks in advance...

/Magnus

#6 dbaudrate

dbaudrate

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

One thing I would try is to see if you can turn the different effects on and off using Gearbox.  If so, that would point to maybe a pedal issue.  If you can't turn them on and off in Gearbox, then maybe its a firmware, or pod hardware issue.

Is it all the pedals that aren't working or just the effects pedals?

#7 Masse1969

Masse1969

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

Interesting idea, because when I try to change a tone or effect in Gearbox I can change tone but when I come to a effect like stomp nothing happens in my XPod Live. :huh: Should I try to reinstall the USB firmware?

No pedals are lit and obvious not working, but I still can change volume on the wah/volume pedal.

Best regards from Magnus

#8 Masse1969

Masse1969

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:56 AM   Best Answer

At last, I figured out what was wrong. A contact inside the box was loose! That´s was all and thank you all for taking time and responding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users