6 replies to this topic

#1 mekel1991

mekel1991

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

Help me please. My pod HD300 suddenly became very weird. When i turn it on, after a few minutes it always activate "auto volume" effect, and its happened in every preset whether i turn off FX3 or turn on another FX3 channel (like delay), it will suddenly change into autovolume effect. I've done several things, like reset to factory setting, unplug replug the effect.

Thank you

#2 spaceatl

spaceatl

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4665 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Sounds like you might need to calibrate the pedal...If I recall correctly, power up holding the D button and follow the prompts.

#3 mekel1991

mekel1991

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

ive done that, and it didnt worked.

Actually i think thats not the real problem, coz it's not a volume pedal problem, but it's an effect problem ( suddenly active itself)

#4 spaceatl

spaceatl

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4665 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:07 AM

ok...keep in mind that if the volume pedal calibration is not good is can have an effect much like what you describe.  knob jitter?...not sure...but it can cause weird volume fluctuations as well. A bad pot on the channel volume or drive can make things strange....you could try setting all the knobs to zero (other than the master of course) ...recall some patches and see if you still have the problem...Other than that, I can think of much else other than perhaps the gate is on and set strange...Or maybe you are using an active guitar and the battery is going flat...If you can't narrow down to a cause you might need to get it serviced.

#5 nevydskrest

nevydskrest

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

I am having the same problem, on the digital screen it automaticaly changes to Auto volume. something wierd here. I need help because I use this everyweekend!

#6 bowie1026

bowie1026

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

Hello there,

I am having the same problem here.  

What are the possible remedies ? I know sending it for service is a solution, but I would like to know what causes it, because from here we can tell that I'm not the only one who face this problem... 

#7 dshipley

dshipley

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:06 PM

Anyone make any progress with this?  I'm having the problem with my HD400 . . . I'll be playing along, and randomly get the auto volume take-over.  I can flip patches and get it back to normal . . . but of course, that's not going to be an option performing.  :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pod hd300, error, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users