Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help Needed With Odd Request.

porcytree

Hey there Folks

I have a slightly odd request that I hope someone can help me with.

Does anyone have ( and can post ) tone bundles for the HD400 v1.03 & 1.1 firmwares along with the tone bundle for the original version of the HD 500 tones.

I have the HD bean but find most of the presets fairly awful but really loved some of the presets on my old HD 400.

What I had hoped to do was to manually input the tones onto my "bean" and save them as a tone bundle.

I did have all the tones saved but have lost them all due to a major computer death ( and loss of the memory stick I had them backed up on).

I have searched the old archived forums but a lot of the links no longer exsist.

Hopefully someone out there still has these.

Thanks

Porcs

OK ..... I know bumping your own thread is a bit of a forum faux pas but this is bumped for a particular reason.

I was re-searching the old forums and found the post when I originally requested the presets from the HD 400 ( v1.03 & 1.1) and it was a chap called Line6Perry who graciously sent me a link to download these patches as bundles.

Unfortunately, as with most of the others on the old forums, the link was dead.

Not sure if the old Line6******* guys still hang out on the forums ( or even occasionally just check in ) but I would greatly appreciate if any did ( L6Perry in particular) and were able to help out with my "odd request".

There were some great tones in the 400's set lists which I would love to retrieve.

Thanks once again - and sorry for the "bump"

Porcs