Photo

Logicpro X + Pod Hd Pro X, How Well Does It Work?

logicpro logic pod hd pro x

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TobiasBlack

TobiasBlack

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC, USA

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

I have read ALOT of reviews/comments on connectivity issues with LogicProX. My main concern and question is, how well does the POD HD PRO X work with Logic via USB? Reviews have said M-audio interfaces/devices are not recognized anymore with the current updates in place. I know M-Audio is a totally different brand than Line6, but i have read that other audio interfaces have had the same problem, Logic recognizes them as an output device not a input. I would hate to spend so much money on something that does not work properly or as desired. I know this could also be a question for the Logic forums, but I'm sure some one out there can help answer these questions. 

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15481 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

i use the hd pro x with logic x on a near daily basis... no connectivity issues whatsoever.

let me know if you have any other specific questions... but it's very straightforward, and no magic tricks....

#3 funkyou86

funkyou86

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSlovaquie

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

I'm using POD 500 with Logic Pro X through USB. Never had a problem with connectivity or sound transfer. You can easily set the inputs (POD) and outputs (system output) in Logic's preferences, piece of cake. Althrough, I'm satisfied with the quality of the sound, but in the future I'll try the recording through XLR and external soundcard which possibly can change (in a positive way) the character of the sound.

Cheers,
Alex

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: logicpro, logic, pod hd pro x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users