Photo

My Tbp12 From My G50 Doesn't Work!

tbp12 g50 relay

Best Answer fabian_dee , 29 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

Yeah man! my transmitter TBP12 is working well as new again! I took it to a authorized service center in my city, I just need some weld points on the ON/OFF switch... look at the autorized center list and write to the nearest center, good luck!  cheers from Monterrey México! 

http://line6.com/find/service_center/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fabian_dee

fabian_dee

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

I have a big problem with my TBP12 transmitter, when I turn the switch ON it puts the two leds in Red, even if I turn off the switch again, the leds remains in Red, I've tried with new batteries.

What can I do?

#2 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2514 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

Did it once work fine and now you have this problem? What firmware version do you have ( hold in both buttons while you power up)?

#3 RonMarton

RonMarton

Power User

• Line 6 Expert
  • 1270 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia.

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

Maybe your transmitter does have the newer firmware and is (accidentally) in the wrong mode for your older receiver, being in RF2 instead of RF1.

To try changing it:

1. Switch the transmitter on, then
  2. Press and hold its "Select" button down …and...while holding it down...
  3. Press and release the "Value" button, which will make it switch between (and display) either RF1 or RF2.

Once you have done this to change its mode, the transmitter will keep that setting "forever" …and it should now work when set to the same channel as your receiver, ...if that truly was the problem.

#4 fabian_dee

fabian_dee

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

Did it once work fine and now you have this problem? What firmware version do you have ( hold in both buttons while you power up)?

Thnx, I have 2 years with my G50, and it always works fine, i got this problem 2 weeks ago, let me try pushing both buttons, thnx for write! Fab!

#5 fabian_dee

fabian_dee

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

I've tried to push and holding the 2 buttons as you told me, but I see that is not the problem, I really think that the switch is not working well, because the leds still remains on when the switch is off

The display never shows anything, it only seems a little flash and it turns off again

#6 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2514 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

Probably needs to be returned for service.

#7 nick_baskerville

nick_baskerville

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

i am having the EXACT same issue with mine.  what did you end up doing with yours?  and did you get it fixed?

#8 fabian_dee

fabian_dee

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:36 AM   Best Answer

Yeah man! my transmitter TBP12 is working well as new again! I took it to a authorized service center in my city, I just need some weld points on the ON/OFF switch... look at the autorized center list and write to the nearest center, good luck!  cheers from Monterrey México! 

http://line6.com/find/service_center/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users