2 replies to this topic

#1 GonzaloTrejos

GonzaloTrejos

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

I got me an M5 stompbox for christmas (nice!). The unit is even superior than the POD Farm I have at home in some of the effects it contains, but I miss one particular distortion called "Bass Overdrive". It's the only overdrive with rich low frecuencies in the whole "overdrive-dirtortion" zone. For bass players is the "Always On" kind of effect, and for metal guitars that require powerful bass is a must have on the L6 arsenal.

A suggestion for future firmware updates. Who'd like to have that too in your M5?

Chalo

#2 phil_m

phil_m

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5506 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:06 AM

I'd be really surprised if Line 6 plans on doing anymore firmware updates for the M-series pedals. There really hasn't been any development in them for a few years now, as far as I can see.

Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

#3 GonzaloTrejos

GonzaloTrejos

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

I'd be really surprised if Line 6 plans on doing anymore firmware updates for the M-series pedals. There really hasn't been any development in them for a few years now, as far as I can see.

Yeah, it's a sad thing, since the unit is quite good. Probably one of the best effects processors available for the price.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m5, effect pedals, firmware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users