Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hd500 Routing: A Little Help, Please

hobbes40

I have a POD HD500 in the 4CM with my Tweaker 15w head. Sounds great...quite happy with it. The downside is that if using my Variax for acoustic guitars, the 1x12 guitar cab I'm using doesn't sound good.

I want to use my Radial ABY pedal to split the signal such that I can choose the Tweaker for electric guitar and then choose to silence the Tweaker and use a signal to a poweramp/PA cab for the acoustic sounds.

My question is: any ideas how best to do this and where to put the ABY pedal in the cable connections (or is there another method i'm overlooking)? I really want to have the ability to run one setup or the other but not have both on at the same time. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi. Thanks for the reply. The 4 cable method does require using part of the FX loop. This is my problem. Trying to figure the best way to shunt the guitar to the PA for acoustic while having nothing come from the Tweaker....