Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dt25 With Hd500 (v2.20) Patch

drschultz

OMG what a huge difference.  I know I saw a thread about this earlier but I had not done the 2.20 patch until recently.  I now have my DT25 master cranked to about 2  - 3 oclock and, using the master on the HD500, I can really get some nice organic tones without breaking windows.  This amp and board combo really is amazing.  I wonder what would have happened if line 6 would have done this in the beginning.  Its like its a sleeper now and with the new stuff coming people may never know what this setup can really do.

Just my thoughts.

It's a big improvement IMO too. I'm using the DT50 Head and DT25 Cabinet and man it sounds great. Have you tried using the DT edit software to access the other goodies that came in the update? Don't need it when ya have a HD500 or the like.

Yeah, I used DT Edit to setup channel 2.  That way I can have some nice tones just by directly plugging in.  I like being able to reallyy customize the reverb too bad that can't be done with out midi.  I also setup the reverb on channel 1 so I can save on DSP.

Yeah, I used DT Edit to setup channel 2.  That way I can have some nice tones just by directly plugging in.  I like being able to reallyy customize the reverb too bad that can't be done with out midi.  I also setup the reverb on channel 1 so I can save on DSP.

Good idea. Love it!!