#1 LAEDGE

LAEDGE

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

Hi

I think I may have a faulty ac adapter for my Pod HD Bean. Anybody know where I can get a replacement, or if there is an alternative?

I live in Australia by the way, so I need something suited for my region (PAL)

Thanks! :)

#2 LAEDGE

LAEDGE

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

Hi

I think I may have a faulty ac adapter for my Pod HD Bean. Anybody know where I can get a replacement, or if there is an alternative?

I live in Australia by the way, so I need something suited for my region (PAL)

Thanks! :)

Oh sorry, just noticed you can get them from this site!

However I need to troubleshoot it first before spending the money to be sure....Any tips to determine the problem? Its just causing more noise then usual in my signal and I have ruled out leads, guitars, etc...

#3 spaceatl

spaceatl

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4660 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

The HD power is 9VDC output. Make certain that you are not using the AC output adapter that was used on the previous generation of PODs(XT, X3 etc...)...Basically, as long as you have a 9VDC supply that is around 3A you will be fine...just be certain you get the polarity right...

#4 LAEDGE

LAEDGE

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

The HD power is 9VDC output. Make certain that you are not using the AC output adapter that was used on the previous generation of PODs(XT, X3 etc...)...Basically, as long as you have a 9VDC supply that is around 3A you will be fine...just be certain you get the polarity right...

Thanks man. Like I said, just need something to troubleshoot with. If it helps the noise I am getting  then I will know to order a official Line 6 one.

this is the noise I am getting...
https://soundcloud.com/sdsm/my-song-2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pod hd, ac adapter, bean, desktop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users