Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2.5 Automation Glitch

Hey all. I've written to support about this (last year actually) and they said it would be passed onto the dev team but I just wondered if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, and if so perhaps we could orchestrate a little pressure group to get something done about it!

Problem is as follows: load up POD Farm, add in a stomp of any kind and assign the enable/disable button to SW1 in the automation window. In your host, automate the state of the stomp between on and off and you'll notice the audio glitches/cuts out. I realise that one could work around this using POD Farm elements but I'm looking at building up some kind of live setup using POD Farm and I'd like to keep it all integrated into one plugin instance. Can anyone else replicate this? I'm using Cubase 7.5 but it used to do it on 6.5 as well. 

Cheers!