2 replies to this topic

#1 nissane

nissane

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:03 AM

I just got a sonic port.  I have an iphone 5s.  It works great with headphones, but is there a way to use the iphones speakers as my guitar output?  When I plug in the sonic port the speakers on my iphone go silent.

Thanks,

Eric

#2 grantjames

grantjames

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

I too would like to know if this is possible. It's fine using headphones but sometimes it would be nice to be able to play out of the iPhone/iPad speakers.

I haven't tried it yet but I imagine it'd be possible if I opened Garage band and played the audio through that, but I'd like to be able to have the audio output directly from the mobile pod app.

Thanks.

#3 Jrterrier

Jrterrier

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

I too would like to know if this is possible. It's fine using headphones but sometimes it would be nice to be able to play out of the iPhone/iPad internal speakers

The Sonic Port can't do this. At least now it cant, maybe there will be a software update, maybe not... Crazy thing since it assumedly comes with superior connectivity and you just cant do a basic thing.

Just received my Sonic Port today and straight back to the store it goes. I will return this and get an iRig HD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users