Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm Output Volume Is Very Low

BHoffe

Hey there!

So I am having a problem with my sound in POD Farm and I'm not sure what is the source, so I am wondering if anyone can help out have are experiencing the same there. 

I have Line 6 UX1 audio interface and running Line 6 POD Farm (latest update)/ Reason Limited recording software. I have a 1/8 to 1/4 converter jack for my headphones. However, recently the volume coming out of the UX1 has been extremely low and I have to turn the output to maximum in order to hear the sound. Even when I have it cranked, I can barely hear it. Also, the sound that comes out is very fuzzy/buzzy.

I am wondering if it is caused by the converter or is there something in POD Farm that I have to change?  

I have ruled out that my headphones are not the problem since they work on everything else and they are brand new. 

If anyone has any advice on what exactly is going on, that would be great!

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Is your adapter TRS (tip ring sleeve)?

If you playback something recorded in reason through you pc's soundcard, is it low and fuzzy/buzzY?

Do the analog outs have the same issue?

I'm assuming you pulled the adapter of and made sure it went back on securely.