Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider Iv Edit Master Volume=0 Problem

Today I hooked my Shortboard MkII up to my Mac for the first time in a long time to do a quick edit and I discovered what appears to be a new software glitch between the board and Spider IV Edit.   In Spider IV Edit I click on a preset (for instance 01A "Hey Joe") and I can hear the guitar playing as it should be,  then after about 3 seconds I can watch the "CH VOL" rotate down to Zero and the asterisk appears next to preset to show it has been edited. I can manually dial the channel volume back up but about 3 seconds later it rotates back down to zero again.  I deleted the preference file for Spider IV Edit without success.  Has anyone seen this problem?  The channel volume jumps to 0 regardless of wether I'm holding with the mouse or typing in a value.  Is there hotkey for that knob that could be stuck?

Thanks,

Keith