#1 Bforrester

Bforrester

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:13 AM

Hello,

I'm the FOH guy for a large in the Twin Cities.  Our Worship Leader has the G30 wireless system.  The transmitter housing has broken at the place where the belt clip attaches.  Is it possible to just get a replacement housing (and clip) for the unit?  Our local service center says we have to replace the entire unit, which seems a bit wasteful.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Attached File  20140112_121022.jpg   220.45KB   0 downloads

#2 RonMarton

RonMarton

Power User

• Line 6 Expert
  • 1270 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia.

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:51 AM

Whether you're in Minneapolis, Minnesota or anywhere else on Planet Earth...

...I reckon you'd be far better off just ignoring that missing clip and simply scissor-cutting a couple of holes into one of these cheap little beauties http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00012FVY2/ ...as I've regularly done.

My collection of little Rezo 10 pouches not only attaches, but also protects my Line 6 beltpack transmitters whenever they're mounted to instrument straps, belts and/or bits of onstage "furniture".

They are a really convenient, secure, protective and (above all) economical solution.

#3 Bforrester

Bforrester

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

Thanks RonMarton,  That seems like a great solution.  We'll go down that path.

#4 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2516 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

Unfortunately the case is glued together and these units are not serviceable. So I second Ron's idea... Or you could put the belt clip on another pair of posts turning the pack 90 degrees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users