#1 bsdjosh

bsdjosh

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:39 AM

Hi guys,

I have checked all the USB ports and I did move it from one and it then didn't have the problem for a day but now it's back. I'm not exactly a computer wizard so I ideally I need someone willing to really help me on this one. I was told ux2 would be a great start point but all it's giving me is problems.

Problems occurring:

Cut outs for 1/2 seconds completely even when just running Podfarm.

Crackling (maybe a monitor issue).

Cheers.

#2 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11460 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:52 AM

What computer system are you using with your UX2? How are you monitoring the sound?

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#3 alphaproject

alphaproject

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

Not sure if this helps, but my UX2 doesn't like having the XLR cable plugged in when I connect the USB cord to start up the device or there will be issues with distortion and crappy sound....makes no sense to me, but I think I can replicate it everytime.

#4 gary9605

gary9605

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:54 AM

Have had similar issues......... and mine ( at least) seems to be the USB output connection on the UX2 itself........ if i fiddle around with it, after a while it seems to work.   About a 60/40 % chance of working first time.   Doubt there is a fix for this.....just a BAD USB port  IMO

#5 gary9605

gary9605

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:33 AM

Belive I have soloved "MY" issues with this.   My UX2 has 1/4 inch cables to a set of powered M-Audio monitors.

When i would plug in the UX2 and startup  PodFarm.. the needles would peg and a lot of feedback happened.

Multiple restarts and reboots,  never fixed the issue once it occured.

I disconnected the speaker cable from back of the UX2 and re-connected it...and the problem has gone away. 

Not sure really why....but....appears some issue with the UX2 and Speakers somehow.  Feed back, whenever I powered up the UX2, then started PodFarm. at least HALF the TIME I tried it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users