4 replies to this topic

#1 smackythefrog

smackythefrog

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

xp, sp III, tone port ux 2. i see my authorized licenses for all my products, but I open pod farm and.... they arent there. open monkey, says they are up to date. Open license manager, says im good, buit Im not... worked 3 days ago... now nothing but stock podfarm.

No recent software changes.

help with fix?

#2 Triryche

Triryche

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4543 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Are you by chance launching POD Farm 2.5 instead of POD Farm 1.12?

POD Farm 2.5 is free to download and may run in a free demo mode, but requires a license.

#3 smackythefrog

smackythefrog

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

negative. I am running 1.12 uninstalled 2.5 immediately to avoid confusion. Please help.

#4 Triryche

Triryche

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4543 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:46 AM

Did you double check the license manager after uninstalling PF2?

And Monkey gives you green ticks for everything?

#5 Brazzy

Brazzy

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

Make sure you use the license manager. I just reinstalled gearbox on a computer here tonight and had to use it to get that expansion pack up and running. Triryche is right.

I mostly play at home and my own music which is more of a bluesy Jazzy Rock mixture as I'm still learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. In a nutshell I'm always learning and having fun doing it. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not.

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users