Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New User - Is There A Problem With Line6 Pod Studioux2 Registration?

Hi I have just bought a new Line6 Pod Studio UX2.  I have not yet unpacked it.  I read here that there is a problem with registration.  Does this mean that I will not yet be able to use it?  I am wary of opening the box unless I am sure it will work.  I had that problem with a similar device from another manufacturer, and ended up have to return it to the shop before buying this one. It looks on paper to be exactly what I need.  I am a guitarist/composer writing and recording music for television and radio. I also play and record jazz and blues for my own pleasure or in the hope that a record company may release it.  I have played live in my own bands at the Bracknell Jazz Festival in Berkshire, UK.  I play acoustic and electric guitars and have a good condenser mic for acoustic instruments. Thank you.  Neville