• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Triryche

Triryche

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5109 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

Their may be latency from streamed audio, but it should still be playable since you would be playing along with what you hear.

#122 Crusty_Old_Rocker

Crusty_Old_Rocker

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5112 posts
  • LocationGold Coast - Australia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:52 PM

I'm pretty excited by the potential of this amp.  In some ways it's getting back to the Vetta with all the amp and effects modelling in the amp along with wet and dry signal routing.  One thing I always wish my Vetta had was tweeters for the acoustic tones.  It combines some of the neat ideas of the Spider Jam into something that's gig worthy.  The main shortfall for me is no VDI with Variax control assigned to patches.  If that were added into the next iteration of this amp then we'd have a Vetta III.

I can see myself using this amp for everything from practice, through guitar/vocal solo/duo work to band gigging.  I can deal with manually contolling the Variax and using the G30 wireless really frees me and the backing tracks up from being tethered to an amp.

I just wonder if there is some way that Variax control might be implemented via the USB port?

Can't wait to get myself one of these.

Cheers,

Crusty

#123 AtomGram

AtomGram

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

I have a great tube amp rig.  A George Dennis Blue with a fairly high end bunch of effects.  All together about 150 pounds. I teach four days a week at a local store and a small community college and play is several local bands.  I bought one of these for rehearsal and work.  It weighs 20 pounds.  It's pretty cool and sounds great.  I bought the 75 but might upgrade to the 150.  I will find out tomorrow at rehearsal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users