Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Toneport Ux8 And Pod Farm 2.5

I've had the UX8 for some years now, and I can't get it to run Pod Farm 2.5. I'm guessing this is a license thing.

If i buy Pod Farm 2.5 (hardware independent) will it work on my UX8? Because it's not listed in the 'Required Hardware' list. Also, will I have access to all the models (as I should with the UX8) or do I have to buy the platinum version?

just the standard version of 2.5 should work for you. the model packs will be dependent on the UX8 being plugged in, so only the standard pod farm would be hardware independent. 

other than that... its the same license that you need.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love the UX8 but am confused a bit on getting the HD software. UX8 isnt on the compatible list.

I like the old GearBox layout and am pretty happy. I thought I had the PLatinum pack or something but now I dont? But its hsows I have the MS pack, and CC pack and FX pack I guess  as its a list of gear with CCxxxxx or MSxxxxx.

I hear so much about the HD really moving up a notch I was curious to try. I cant afford a HELIX at $3500....I think about a HD500 or HD300 but then think? why not just have software. I only gig in my room these days. Its nice just plugging into the interface UX8.

off topic....can you get the Headphone 3-4 to work? I cant.

also Gearbox doesnt work on anything but Mic 1 & 2 or Inst 1&2...is this correct?

the faq page says it works on all 8 channels but I dont think that FAQ is correct.